Public Service & Engineering Permits

Application Forms

For Right of Way Permits (Sidewalks, Curbs and Drive Aprons) and Water Sewer Tap Permits please see our Xenia Permits Page.

To access our other permits click a link below for an application form that can be submitted online.

For developing within the floodplain, please use the Floodplain Development Permit Application.

Utility Companies must complete a Certificate of Registration to obtain Right of Way Permits. Please call our office at 937-376-7265 for more information.