Xenia Police Division Victim Information

The officers of the Xenia Police Division constantly strive to serve the citizens of this community in a professional and courteous manner. The following information is provided for your assistance. If you have any questions, please call 937-372-9901 and our dispatchers will assist you or direct you to the proper person to answer your questions.

Complaint Filed

If you filed an Incident Report (complaint with the Xenia Police Division). The complaint will remain on file for a minimum of three years and will be available in our records division. Note: The filing of a complaint does not constitute the filing of charges. If you need a copy of this report, come to the Police Division Mon - Fri, between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. to get a copy or request the report thru this website.  Note: Reports are usually available noon of the next business day.

Cases Assigned for Investigation

The District Detectives review all Incident Reports. Those, which meet certain criteria, will be assigned to an officer as a follow-up case or an information-only case.

If your complaint is assigned for follow-up, an officer will contact you for additional information and will periodically keep you informed of the case status.

If you have any questions, please contact the police division at 937-376-7206, Mon-Fri, between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.

If you have additional information to add to your complaint, such as serial numbers, suspect information, or other information that may help clear the complaint, call the records section at 937-376-7205 and advise the clerk that you would like to add additional information to your complaint.

Accident – Report Taken

If an accident report has been made and will be on file with the Xenia Police Division. If you or your insurance company would like a copy of the report, it may be obtained online from https://buycrash.lexisnexisrisk.com for a $3.00 fee, 48 business hours after filing it. A free copy may be obtained from the Xenia, Police Records Division Mon - Fri, between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Note: Reports are usually available noon of the next business day.

Filing Charges – Juvenile

If you are considering requesting criminal charges on a juvenile, under age 18, you must first file a complaint through the Xenia Police Division. The officer will advise you of any additional steps you may need to take, or if charges have been filed.

If you are a parent or guardian and need to file unruly charges against your child, this must be done directly through the Greene County Juvenile Court Assessment Center at 937-562-7579 or 937-562-4027.

Intimidation of a Victim –Witness

If a victim or witness has any problem with intimidation or harassment by any suspect of family member of a suspect or any other party connected to the filing of a complaint or charges, the victim-witness should immediately notify the Xenia Police Division. If the victim-witness’ case has been assigned to an officer, they should attempt to notify the officer assigned to the case, otherwise, notify the Central Communications Dispatcher at 937-372-9901. In the event of an emergency, call 9-1-1, and the dispatcher will assign appropriate personnel to assist with the problem.